Based in Ada, Michigan, Amway is one of the world's leading direct sales companies. We operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty and home care. Amway Business Services Center was established in March 2010 to provide state of the art service to corporate operations across Europe, India and Africa. From graduates to highly qualified experts we hire the best professionals in the fields of Finance, Customer Service, Marketing, IT and HR. Here, you have the opportunity to add value and be valued – to achieve your professional goals and work with truly exceptional people. We believe in your potential and we value your talents.
Currently we are looking for a person for the position of:
Senior Communications Project Leader | Cracow
Senior Communications Project Leader | Cracow
What you’ll do:
- Acting as a communication expert for Business opportunity and incentives, Core Plus+ communication campaigns
- Works closely with relevant stakeholders to set communication plans for Sales initiatives
- Gatekeeper to the business opportunity/ incentives, Core Plus+ message consistency across different communication pieces included in the communication plan
- Works with relevant Amway departments to ensure legally correct communication
- Acts as “Point of contact” for projects related to the communication plan
- Representing Amway Business opportunity and incentive, Core Plus+ knowledge within given area of responsibility
- Responsible for the Business opportunity and incentives, Core Plus+ communication plan and content creation and implementation
- Responsible for Business opportunity and incentives, Core Plus+ communication plan promotion across different departments
- Creating reasonable Communication Plan based on all stakeholders’ timings involved, considering the final target needs
- Execution of the communication tools (digital and off-line) according to legal and regulatory indications
- Managing the business opportunity and incentives, Core Plus+ Communication projects – from the masters’ creation to the localization stage
- Cooperating with relevant channels owners (e.g. Digital Europe) to make sure the content created meets the channels’ standards
- Managing external vendors within a given communication projects
- Collaborating with Affiliate marketing on Communication Plan implementation per market via coordination of the localization process
- Supporting the creation of communication pieces KPIs and monitoring the results
- Responsible for managing and tracking project related budget
- Acts within agreed Marketing packages
What you’ll need:
- Min. 5 years’ experience in production and execution of communication/ marketing materials (both – digital and offline)
- Ability to act as an expert in the Business opportunity and incentives communication area
- Project Management (briefing, controlling schedules, budgets)
- Demonstrable process knowledge for producing communication materials across multiple countries and languages
- Highly organised, with ability to work under time pressure in a fast-paced environment while adapting to changing deadlines and priorities
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal in English
- Ability to work on many projects at the same time
- Customer-centric approach
- Team-oriented & collaborative with the ability to work within cross-functional relationships across multiple levels
- “Continuous improvement” approach – seeking to deliver better, faster, cheaper
- Strong presentation skills
- Willingness to travel abroad, sometimes at short notice
What can you expect from us?
- Attractive office location near Krakow City Center (High5ive)
- International team environment
- Benefits: Private medical care, MyBenefit, Life insurance
- Product discount
- Fruit Delivery
- Employee training (induction training, “Amway University” portfolio, language training, professional certification)
- Numerous company events and office initiatives (family picnics, Christmas parties, Carnival balls, Away Days, International and Product days, charities, MyWay program)
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
We believe in your potential. Here you can work with truly exceptional people, gain experience within an international environment, develop your skills, try new things, and contribute to various projects outside of your regular responsibilities. You can participate in many integration events or gain knowledge via our Internal Training Program, Language Training, Amway University and get certified.
In 2019 we were awarded as Best Work Place in Poland by Great Place to Work®.
Responsible for the strategy proposal and final communication plan implementation for Sales - Business opportunity and incentives, Core Plus+ in both, off-line and digital environment.
Implement Core Plus+, the new Amway discretionary incentives program with maximum impact in close alignment with the Core Plus+ Integrated Communications and Content Strategy Workstream Lead and the Global project by providing timely communication and adapting/creating ABO-facing and internal materials to reflect the changes, in order to be ready for implementation in Europe.
The following statement should be enclosed to your application:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Amway Business Centre-Europe Sp. z o.o. located in Zabierzów (adres: Krakowska 280 str., 32-080 Zabierzów) for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."