Based in Ada, Michigan, Amway is one of the world's leading direct sales companies. We operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty and home care. Amway Business Services Center was established in March 2010 to provide state of the art service to corporate operations across Europe, India and Africa. From graduates to highly qualified experts we hire the best professionals in the fields of Finance, Customer Service, Marketing, IT and HR. Here, you have the opportunity to add value and be valued – to achieve your professional goals and work with truly exceptional people. We believe in your potential and we value your talents.
Currently we are looking for a person for the position of:
Digital Project Leader (temporary) | Cracow
Digital Project Leader (temporary) | Cracow
What you’ll do:
- Manage the monthly product, brand and sales content plans, implementation and lifecycle
- Work closely together with internal departments (Comms, Portfolio, Sales, Affiliate Marketing) to identify relevant updates and content plans and to ensure timely implementations according to schedule and resource availability
- Coordinate the creation of new web templates and be in contact with dedicated digital agencies
- Work closely together with Digital Europe and IT teams in case of implementation of new functionalities and tools
- Support sub-regional localisation and implementations of Enterprise content solutions
- Oversee the web content creation (content, templates, tools) including approvals with all relevant parties
- Ensure adherence to overall style guides and best online practice as well as a harmonized implementation in all markets
- Audit websites and create content update and improvement plans
- Support in delivering digital campaigns, programs, experience and solutions to support Amway distributors and customers
- Standardize content across Europe
- Support Hybris implementation in European markets (content migration, assets management, market support)
What you’ll need:
- Relevant degree or professional qualification in Marketing Communications, Digital Media, Media Design, Journalism or related field with over 3 years’ experience
- Experience in digital marketing, digital media, e-commerce, SEO, web content management or similar
- Experience in processes related to online content strategy, creation of online content for international websites including copywriting and content management
- Experience in digital project management, including critical path management to deliver projects on time and within budget, ability to coordinate work of numerous parties
- Experience of working in cross-functional teams, contributing and sharing best practices/ knowledge / collateral and ideas
- Ability to understand Web statistics and implement learnings in tactics and strategies
- Advanced experience working with CMS systems
- Understanding of UI and search engine-friendly website designs
- IT Literate - Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Acrobat/
- Fluency in the English language (written and verbal)
- Ability to work with people from different countries and cultures
- Highly organized, with ability to work in a fast-paced environment with focus on details
- Willingness to travel abroad, sometimes at short notice
What can you expect from us?
- Temporary contract (12 months)
- Attractive office location near Krakow City Center (High5ive)
- International team environment
- Benefits: Private medical care, MyBenefit, Life insurance
- Product discount
- Fruit Delivery
- Employee training (induction training, “Amway University” portfolio, language training, professional certification)
- Numerous company events and office initiatives (family picnics, Christmas parties, Carnival balls, Away Days, International and Product days, charities, MyWay program)
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
We believe in your potential. Here you can work with truly exceptional people, gain experience within an international environment, develop your skills, try new things, and contribute to various projects outside of your regular responsibilities. You can participate in many integration events or gain knowledge via our Internal Training Program, Language Training, Amway University and get certified.
In 2019 we were awarded as Best Work Place in Poland by Great Place to Work®.
Be part of Amway European digital team and take over responsibilities for web content management, content quality improvements and lifecycle and ensure adherence to overall style guides and best online practice as well as a harmonized implementation in all European markets. Support Digital Projects Team Leader on implementation of digital projects.
The following statement should be enclosed to your application:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Amway Business Centre-Europe Sp. z o.o. located in Zabierzów (adres: Krakowska 280 str., 32-080 Zabierzów) for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."