Based in Ada, Michigan, Amway is one of the world's leading direct sales companies. We operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty and home care. Amway Business Services Center was established in March 2010 to provide state of the art service to corporate operations across Europe, India and Africa. From graduates to highly qualified experts we hire the best professionals in the fields of Finance, Customer Service, Marketing, IT and HR. Here, you have the opportunity to add value and be valued – to achieve your professional goals and work with truly exceptional people. We believe in your potential and we value your talents.
Currently we are looking for a person for the position of:
Brand Manager Nutrition & Wellness | Cracow
Brand Manager Nutrition & Wellness | Cracow
What you’ll do:
- Develop and implement short- and long-term marketing strategies for the Nutrition & Wellness category for the European sub-region, including launch and discontinuance decisions
- Contributions in the development of compelling marketing campaigns for hero products and key launches
- Work with European counterparts as well as global ones to successfully develop and implement all strategies and actions
- Monitoring and analysis of category financials to use findings to actively steer category business plans
- Responsible for brand budget management and product pricing
- Monitoring and analysis of market and industry trends as well as collaboration with the market research department
- Close cooperation with communication department, including development of briefings for creative agencies
- Preparation of information materials and recommendations for internal management meetings and for our business partners
What you’ll need:
- University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in brand and product management for a multi-national company
- Experience with market research projects/external agencies as well as in FMCG or brand experience with Nutrition products are an advantage
- A team player, experienced in working with international teams and cross-functional teams
- Sound business acumen required, specifically financial skills
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills
- Self-reliant, proactive and highly motivated as well as able to work under pressure and with deadlines, flexibility to travel
What can you expect from us?
- Attractive office location near Krakow City Center (High5ive)
- International team environment
- Benefits: Private medical care, MyBenefit, Life insurance
- Product discount
- Fruit Delivery
- Employee training (induction training, “Amway University” portfolio, language training, professional certification)
- Numerous company events and office initiatives (family picnics, Christmas parties, Carnival balls, Away Days, International and Product days, charities, MyWay program)
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
We believe in your potential. Here you can work with truly exceptional people, gain experience within an international environment, develop your skills, try new things, and contribute to various projects outside of your regular responsibilities. You can participate in many integration events or gain knowledge via our Internal Training Program, Language Training, Amway University and get certified.
In 2019 we were awarded as Best Work Place in Poland by Great Place to Work®.
Are you passionate about product branding for the nutrition area? Then you are the right person to join our Marketing team! As a Brand Manager for Nutrition & Wellness, you will develop the product branding and product offering to ensure optimal business performance for the assigned category within the portfolio mix in Europe as well as growth and profitability. As the brand representative for Europe, you will be responsible for all business and strategic aspects for the assigned category, ensuring the brand building and consistent brand messaging.
The following statement should be enclosed to your application:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Amway Business Centre-Europe Sp. z o.o. located in Zabierzów (adres: Krakowska 280 str., 32-080 Zabierzów) for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."