We are currently looking for an experienced marketing demand centre professional to join our newly created Demand Centre team in Krakow which is a part of the Global Demand Center team in Shell Business Operations (SBOs). The Demand Center Team Lead has strategic, programmatic and operational responsibilities related to demand creation program objectives, including acquisition, engagement and acceleration. This role owns the collection, creation and distribution of demand creation best practices and works with marketers to apply them within the organization.
The program owner will be responsible for a team of 2 Demand Development Executives, operating in the same SBO, including managing internal and external agencies and vendor relationship. This role supports global leadership team and works directly with sales field marketing and marketing operations in the markets.
The post holder will:
- attract inquiries of quality leads;
- drive Marketing waterfall performance from inquiries to marketing qualified leads;
- lead Demand Center, working with global and market stakeholders to help drive growth across B2B Lubricants businesses
- Help improve brand market share across B2B
- Help increase brand preference
• Works with Global Marketing Team (Global CRM Manager and Global Campaign Manager) to develop a demand creation program strategy that supports demand creation objectives for sourced and influenced pipeline and revenue
• Optimizes and standardizes program implementation processes and contributing to the organisation’s overall campaign framework for demand creation programs
• Works to determine demand creation program metrics, how to measure against objectives and
• Lead the demand development managers team to ensure that contacts are discovered, validated and assigned to buying groups and qualified the opportunities for sales to pursue
• Collaborate with the field marketing and digital strategist to ensure a cohesive creation, execution and optimization strategy to increase engagement
• Partners with Portfolio Marketing (brand, products, services, sectors), to identify audience requirements and provides insight into what is and what isn’t to drive future requirements
• Plans the best mix of inbound and outbound tactics
• Engages proactively with direct and indirect sales teams to coordinate, communicate and optimize the impact of accelerating demand creation programs
• Manages the internal demand creation team and oversees the selection of agencies and third-party vendors (if required)
- Knowledge of the organization structure, technology and data infrastructure
- Understanding of the B2B customer segments and the offerings i.e. product/services
- Ability to direct content building required for complex demand creation programs
- Develop demand creation processes and service level agreements; by looking into B2B sales cycle, maximise demand creation, pipeline contribution and sales opportunity acceleration
- Ensure that Shell brand identity and purpose are adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
- Deliver regular progress reports with clear actions for stakeholders in Marketing and Sales
- 5-8 years of experience in B2B Marketing, Sales, Business Development particularly in managing campaign or program
- Proven experience on demand creation teams and supporting programs to drive revenue
- Relevant certifications will be considered
- Planning and project management with multiple complex stakeholder groups at a global, regional and local scale
- Analytical and ability to lead a team
- Problem solving and management of project delivery, budget and resource allocation to support success and efficiency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Goal oriented, self-starter, collaborative, customer-focused, highly organised and resourceful are important qualities
- Fluent English
- Additional European languages will be beneficial
Number of Vacancies:Benefits of working at Shell:
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.