Pracodawca zakończył rekrutację na to ogłoszenie
- Lead MarComms activities for France including delivery of digital and BTL program as well as business focused public relations initiatives
- Support Marketing Specialists in developing and implementing B2C & B2B Marketing Plans for Lubes France
- Implement MarComms Plan aligned with France Marketing Plan and Global Brand & MarComms Guidelines.
- Implement EU campaigns in line with EU sectors focal points and EU marketing manager
- Effective management of MarComms activities to drive consistency and alignment to global Brand & MarComms standards and to maximize the value of SP&A investments.
1. Champion the brand positioning by delivering digital and BTL communications programs as well public relations activities focused on priority sectors together with key local and global agencies
2. Support the Marketing Specialists in developing and implementing planned B2C & B2B marketing initiatives (e.g. trade fairs, global promotions) in coordination with the respective sales teams (direct/indirect), consolidating and incorporating global strategies, strengths & CVPs with local understanding of market dynamics, competitor strategy and the needs of target customer segments.
3. Supports in terms of MarComms needs all marketing elements: Pricing, Product Portfolio, Channel Management, Communication, forecasts and Promotions.
4. Form the link with direct and indirect sales in implementing the CVPs, providing appropriate tools, coaching, support and jointly track implementation of key initiatives against KPIs.
5. Develop and implement appropriate communication plan and activities to sustain main Shell brands and specific key initiatives.
6. Ensure Brand & MarComms guidelines and rules are applied in all communications (external & internal).
7. Act as focal point for the delivery of web communication material ensuring alignment to global lubricants guidelines monitoring activities and traffic on the website to ensure content is up to date on all platforms (lubes pages and markethub)
8. Work with the global marketing teams in developing/localizing marketing communication material that is relevant for use within France through regular consultation with Sales, Marketing Specialists
9. As a digital expert the MarComms specialist is the focal point for all digital activities (digital & lead generation campaigns through Pardot, social medias & influencers for local and EU driven campaigns.
1. Ensure that all marketing activities are designed to deliver growth and are fully aligned with the activities from the Global Marketing team and Global brand guidelines.
2. Ability to manage complex organizational interfaces including: global / cluster / local marketing; marketing / sales; marketing/ supply chain/ product management/ agencies/ local service provider.
3. Relate with Marketing Specialists as well as Sales teams and leverage existing expertise and knowledge across the team; incumbent must be seen as a guide and support.
4. Strong team player and communication skills required to manage different interfaces, locally and globally.
5. Balancing short term priorities to get the business basics right with longer term growth aspirations for our business.
6. Developing and implementing rigorous controls over MarComms activities across diverse range of operating platform and sales & marketing team of France to ensure consistency and global alignment of marketing communication effort and maximization of SP&A spend through adopting best in class agency management practices leveraging our global expertise and relationships.
7. Ability to provide coaching and challenge to sales leaders and teams in the local implementation and delivery of marketing initiatives.
Digital & MarComms leadership and implementation for the French Lubricants business.
1. Experience in Marketing ideally with understanding of the appropriate marketing tools and principles including brand building, financial accountability and development & implementation of big marketing initiatives.
2. Experience in managing delivery of marketing and PR campaigns
3. Knowledge & experience in managing communication agencies
5. Brand Management skill is a key element required.
6. Ability to work with diverse teams face to face and virtually
7. Strong business analytical and problem solving skills, commercial mindset
8. Able to work independently and with limited supervision, highly self-motivated and able to effectively manage various competing priorities.
9. Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
10. Project management and coordination skills required.
11. Strong interface / stakeholder management skills
12. Creative and positive thinker, able to enthuse others and deliver results.
13. Native in French and fluent in English is key
14. Knowledge & experience in Lubricants preferred
15. Digitalization being a key factor in all marketing/communications programs and campaigns, agility and skills are required to drive all those activities. E.g.: lead generation, social medias, influencers campaigns management.
Number of Vacancies:
Benefits of working at Shell:
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.