What's on Offer
- Stable working place
- Working tools
- Challenging experience in an international environment
- Business trips
- Educating, training and managing employees who will be responsible for the logistical operation of the new DCs. This concerns the procedures, work methods, processes and systems.
- Operations: includes the departments Goods Received, IPL (Internal Pallet Logistics), Order picking,Expedition and Returns.
- Process: includes the process departments Stock Control and Process Control.
- Providing input for a project plan in the start phase for the opening of a DC.
- Ensuring for a complete overview on (advice on) purchasing, use and maintenance of all necessary (technical and other) tools (eg. reach trucks, order picker trucks, voice pick, storage and collectors, rolling containers, etc.).
The Successful Applicant
- Higher professional education working and thinking level, based on a BA education supplemented with a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience and a minimum of 3 years experience in a management position in a logistics environment.
- Project management expertise.
- Analytical skills.
- Expertise in logistical processes and processes in a Distribution Centre.
- Excellent knowledge of SAP (E)WM and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent knowledge of English and preferably, German and French.
- Experience working in an international environment at a multinational company.