What's on Offer
- Base salary + bonus
- Additional 5 days of vacation
- Co-founded meals vouchers
- Co-founded private pension insurance
- Monitoring Large Infrastructure which include Network, Servers, VMware, Application via monitoring tool.
- Work includes 24x7 operation with rotational shifts & management of monitoring tool
- Performing IOS upgrade of Cisco routers and switches.
- Performing Initial troubleshooting for all network related outages and escalating to network engineering team.
- Changing Virtual LAN (VLAN) on switch port as per Local IT Ops requirements.
- Deployment of virtual machine.
- Handling Major Incident Management i.e effectively manage the life cycle of all priority 1 & priority 2 incidents and to restore IT services for users as possible when an interruption takes place.
- Providing IT helpdesk call center support during weekend shifts.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- 3+ years of experience with Cisco Network Device, Monitoring tool and IT Service Management.
- Relevant IT Certification such as CCNA is required.
- Certification such as Vsphere 6 foundation certificated, Solarwind certified professional, Information Technology Infrastructure Library is added advantage.
- Strong working knowledge on how monitoring tool works.
- Supporting network equipment including Cisco routers, Cisco switches, Cisco Wireless Controller, VeloCloud SD-WAN.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly, follow processes & strong documentation skills.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft windows server, VMware