Based in Ada, Michigan, Amway is one of the world's leading direct sales companies. We operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty and home care. Amway Business Services Center was established in March 2010 to provide state of the art service to corporate operations across Europe, India and Africa. From graduates to highly qualified experts we hire the best professionals in the fields of Finance, Customer Service, Marketing, IT and HR. Here, you have the opportunity to add value and be valued – to achieve your professional goals and work with truly exceptional people. We believe in your potential and we value your talents.
Currently we are looking for a person for the position of:
Translation and Localisation Project Manager | Cracow
Translation and Localisation Project Manager | Cracow
We believe in your potential. Here you can work with truly exceptional people, gain experience within an international environment, develop your skills, try new things, and contribute to various projects outside of your regular responsibilities. You can participate in many integration events or gain knowledge via our Internal Training Program, Language Training, Amway University and get certifie
In 2019 we were awarded as Best Work Place in Poland by Great Place to Work®.
Purpose of Role:
Owns the European Translation, Transcreation and Localisation processes and drives continuous process improvements to achieve effectiveness, efficiency and service quality for all translation and transcreation projects
What you’ll do:
- Owns, drives and implements the European Translation, Transcreation and Localisation Processes and Strategy
- First point of contact and process owner of all translation, Transcreation and Localisation topics and processes within Europe
- First point of contact for all external translation and Transcreation agencies
- Ensures alignment with Amway’s global World Head Quarter and other affiliate Localisation teams on overall strategy, processes, Translation Memory System (TMS) performance, upgrades and integrations
- Responsible for training, education and adherence of the defined translation, Transcreation and Localisation process with all internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for setting up KPIs, continuous monitoring and driving process improvements including implementation of new tools
- Ensures that the Translation Memory Tool is used and frequently updated with all relevant glossaries, technical or other specific terminology.
- Ensures that all reviews and updates are regularly executed in alignment with all country specific stakeholders
- Supports the artwork Localisation process and provides trainings to various stakeholders, as needed
- Works in close cooperation with Marketing Communications, Portfolio Marketing, Sales, Affiliate Marketing and other key internal stakeholders to ensure best practice and implementation of harmonized project brief templates, operating schedules and workload
- Responsible for setting up and monitoring Service Level Agreement (SLA) to drive quality, service and cost improvements.
- Plan personal and financial resources for the area of responsibility and monitor budget.
- Coordinate responsibilities in field of responsibility/action between Communications Team, Affiliate Marketing, Affiliates, and other departments
What you’ll need:
- B.A. / M.A degree or professional qualification, preferably in Language Studies, International Studies, or Localisation
- 5 years of relevant experience in localization and translation project management
- Experience in leading and working with cross functional and cross-cultural teams
- Excellent knowledge of the translation and localisation industry, best practices and workflows
- Ability to lead, define, deploy and improve localisation process
- Demonstrable knowledge of process management tools, documentation
- Lean Six Sigma Certification would be a plus
- Knowledge of communication and digital production processes – creation, translation, localisation, publication
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency with translation technologies, translation management system workflows in such systems as TMS, SDL WorldServer, etc
- Excellent English knowledge, additional European language a plus
- IT Literate - Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Acrobat
- Highly organized, with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills
- Outstanding communication and inter-personal skills,Must be able to work independently
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team-oriented & collaborative with the ability to manage cross-functional relationships across multiple levels & influence business decisions with internal & external partners
- Customer-centric approach
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform.
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- International team environment
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street / O3 Business Campus)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
The following statement should be enclosed to your application:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Amway Business Centre-Europe Sp. z o.o. located in Zabierzów (adres: Krakowska 280 str., 32-080 Zabierzów) for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."