ROCKWOOL Global Business Service Center (RGBS) is part of the ROCKWOOL Group and is providing financial and IT services within ROCKWOOL. Processes managed within our SSC in financial area: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Master Data and Banking. The company offers opportunity to grow within one process or in the future also cross – process options are possible. Our clients are spread around Europe so there are options to practice different language skills. We are located in Poznan, Poland.
Master Data Process Specialist for Group Sourcing & Procurement
This is the role
As our new Master Data Process Specialist, you will take up a twofold role bridging our business needs with system processes. This means you will support GSP maintaining master data and setting up new ways of working in existing systems and sourcing tools – as well as you will be part of introducing potential new tools.
“Your work is highly important to us as we need correct data to make strategic decisions – and place the right orders” - explains Dorte Skov, Department Manager for Group Sourcing & Procurement.
More specifically, you will:
- Maintain master data and make analyses and clean-up activities in SAP – such as data on vendors, outline agreements, info records, etc;
- Maintain raw material data in our internal system RockSpec – such as assigning SAP numbers to raw materials, chasing missing specifications and creating new ones;
- Partake in meetings with stakeholders to clarify their needs for new tools and you will follow up and ensure that everyone is informed on the process;
- Collect KPI master data and ensure a timely update of the identified KPIs;
- Train colleagues from Group Sourcing & Procurement in how to use the new tools and systems.
This is what you offer
- To succeed in this role, you will both need your ability to work concentrated with master data and engage with many different stakeholders. You are structured and have the ability to get things done. Moreover, you:
- Have extensive experience working with master data, preferably vendor master data and material master data;
- Bring solid SAP ECC and BI knowledge;
- Have excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Might have experience using SharePoint – but it is not a requirement;
- Speak and write English effortlessly.
This is what we offer
In Poznań, you will get 300+ new colleagues affiliated with our Shared Service Centre. Here, you will become part of a people-centric work environment in a Danish company. We offer a comprehensive package of e.g. competitive salary, a benefit & appreciation program, flexible working hours, team-building events and an activity-based office in Poznań’s city center in the new prestigious office building Maraton Business Center.
Our values – ambition, integrity, responsibility and efficiency – are visible in the way we work. We are proud to be handed The Most BeLOVEd SSC in Poznań award.