In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Krakow is the most Vibrant Workplace – Poland in the Central and Eastern Europe Business Services Awards 2020!
This role is part of the D&T department of HEINEKEN International and is located in Heineken Global Shared Service. D&T is proud to bring cutting-edge innovation, strong technology and advanced analytics to HEINEKEN. With speed and agility we ensure HEINEKEN has the technological competitive advantages it needs to deliver on its ambition. The Finance Solutions Technical Consultant will support HEINEKEN’s Central Finance solution in day-to-day operations as well as develop and support implementing new functionalities for the Operating Companies in Europe. This role, as part of D&T Central Finance organisation, will take ownership of delivering services & products, through internal and external partners and stakeholders. By demonstrating technical capabilities, the SAP BASIS/ Technical Consultant will ensure stability, integrity and availability of our Central Finance landscape.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Identifying technical solution options and developing recommendations for technical discussions
- Working with Infrastructure & Implementation Partners with regard to the proposed system landscape, with a focus on understanding the impact of interfaces, connectivity and data flow requirements between systems
- Working closely with internal and external partners to ensure the infrastructure activities execution is well planned, managed, documented and delivered on time
- Supporting the sizing & overall landscape strategy execution for the connected SAP system landscape
- Working & supporting the team in Agile ways of working and managing the Infrastructure sprints & backlogs
- Coordinating the technology infrastructure activities between different stakeholders
- Supporting the SAP Basis team and coordinating the execution of system landscape specific activities including the non-SAP connectors
- Overlooking technical integration across landscape
You are a good Candidate if:
- you own Bachelor/Master’s degree in a technology related subject and/or equivalent recognised work experience
- you have 5+ years of experience in SAP Basis and infrastructure areas, preferably in implementations projects
- you have experience in managing SAP systems landscapes and environments
- you have experience in Upgradation and Migration of SAP and non-SAP solutions
- you have experience in S/4 HANA
- you have experience in DB2/Oracle/Hana DB Database administration skills
- you own skills in system copy , TDMS and support pack & Kernel upgrades
- you have experience in SAP Solution Manager
- you have experience in Release Management
- you own excellent communication skills (both verbal and in writing): ability to communicate well with technical and non-technical people,
- you have analytical skills - quantitatively strong, highly structured
Nice to have:
- knowledge of S/4 HANA Central Finance technical capabilities
- knowledge of SLT for CFIN
- experience in ABAP & Java stack patching’s and stack upgrade
- knowledge in new dimension products like S4, SLT, PO, HANA Vora etc.
- experience in BW systems
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer