About Credit SuisseCredit Suisse is a leading wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities and strong presence in our home market Switzerland. We seek to follow a balanced approach to wealth management, aiming to capitalize on the large pool of wealth within mature markets as well as the significant growth in wealth in Asia Pacific and other emerging markets. Founded in 1856, we today have a global reach with operations in over 50 countries and more than 45'000 employees from over 150 different nations.
About Product Control
This is an outstanding opportunity to join the Business Finance Officer (BFO) team supporting variety of trading businesses within Global Markets.
The Business Finance Officer team is part of Product Control (PC) and is an integral part of the wider Finance division.
This internship role is exciting and offers a steep learning curve where you are expected to gain hands on experience dealing with Profit & Loss, Accounting, Valuation and Risks across the full spectrum of Fixed Income, FX, EMG and Loan products.
About the program
We offer Internships in the Product Control area. Our three month internship will introduce you to the corporate and financial world at a leading Swiss bank. During this internship you will learn how to use basic tools, such as Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, as well as developing your financial knowledge through our internal training courses.
- You will attend training courses that explain what we do, provide more detail on your role
- You will have a chance to take part in a charity day.
- You will be assigned a Credit Suisse buddy who will provide you with additional support prior to, during and after your Internship.
- You will undertake an assigned desk specific project during your internship and work on a group project with other interns; this will help you build upon your project management, team collaboration and presentation skills.
The practice gives us a tangible framework for assessing you for a full-time position after your graduation. The internship is our core hiring channel for our Product Control full-time graduate program.
The program offers opportunities to meet with senior managers, colleagues and peers at all levels across the bank, giving you an insight into the bank, its culture, and helping you to build a professional network. Your manager will work with you on an objective and review process, which will provide an outline of requirements and goals, and provide a structure throughout the placement. While our employees have a wide range of experiences, interests and degrees, they share an intellectual curiosity, a desire to achieve and a pattern of excellence and achievement.
- Client-focused and committed to developing creative solutions.
- Critical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter who is able to envision long-term goals and ways to attain them.
- A reciprocal team member who builds excellent relationships.
- An excellent communicator who also recognizes the importance of listening.
- Analytical and logical, with raw intellectual ability.
- Available for 30-40 hours per week.
- Graduate in 2021.
If you are interested in receiving information or applying for an Internship, please send CV via button APLIKUJ