Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
One of the reasons for ABB’s success is our rigorous and forward-thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. One of our key ambitions is to get faster and leaner, and to move closer to the
customer. Therefore, we are building up a Center of Expertise (CoE) which in addition to Finance Business Partners and GBS Finance is one of the three key pillars of our service delivery model. The Finance Controlling & Planning CoE has the responsibility, working closely with the division and country organizations to: Drive Controlling & Planning standardization. To strengthen our CoE team, we are looking for a self-driven Associate Specialist with a process improvement approach. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new CoE center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- Supporting preparation of relevant organization financial reporting, business planning, budgeting and forecasting and validating accuracy of financial data and business information and reports by performing reconciliation and review of exceptions.
- Providing information to management by assembling and summarizing data, preparing reports, presentation of findings and analysis.
- Optimizing own performance to increase productivity, recommend changes of process standards and procedures, identify areas for process / report standardization.
- Ensuring processes and controls within own area of responsibility are designed and implemented in line with Group and unit requirements.
- Maintaining proper audit trail and documentation, ensuring SOPs are prepared and updated, ensuring service delivery of the team is within the agreed SLAs and KPIs.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Controlling and/or FP&A.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and Accounting or Business administration.
- Understanding of end-to-end process, systems and data flows across organization at business and finance-side and.
- Proficiency in IT systems: ERP, Planning & Reporting tools and integrated solutions; good command of MS Excel.
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with Process stakeholders at various levels.
- Good problem solving, analytical skills, ability to prioritize tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve objectives; focus on details, structured.
- Fluency in English.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
ABB Data Privacy Statement: