Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
One of the reasons for ABB’s success is our rigorous and forward-thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. One of our key ambitions is to get faster and leaner, and to move closer to the customer. Therefore, we are building up a Center of Expertise which in addition to Finance Business Partners and GBS Finance is one of the three key pillars of our service delivery model. The Finance Controlling & Planning CoE has the responsibility, working closely with the division and country organizations to: Drive Controlling & Planning standardization. To strengthen our CoE team, we are looking for a self-driven IS Controlling Specialist with a process improvement approach to support IS controlling for domains. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new CoE center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- Supporting Controller in the preparation and coordination of month end tasks for a specified area of IS controlling for domains.
- Reviewing list of bookings with the cost center or project manager at month end to identify potential corrections.
- Reviewing the accruals and the supporting information delivered by the CC / project managers.
- Being the first point of contact for managers in the specified area of responsibility.
- Helping the Controller coordinate the budgeting process for a specified area including communication, data gathering and review.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Education in the area of Finance/Controlling.
- Experience in the area of Finance/Controlling - more than 5 years.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially MS Excel).
- Experience with MS SharePoint (preferred but not mandatory).
- Fluency in English.
- Good communication skills, experience in collaboration with senior management.
- Highly developed analytical skills, attention to details.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
ABB Data Privacy Statement: