Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB is a leading global engineering company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, ABB pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, ABB’s success is driven by 110,000 talented employees in over 100 countries. We currently have an opening for a Controlling & Planning Specialist in Operations COE to support business analysis and reporting in manufacturing area.
- Ownership for reporting and consolidation process.
- Monthly and quarterly closing activities related to reporting and consolidation processes; Preparation of templates related to closing and planning processes for HUBs and plants.
- Detailed analysis around business areas, specific for each team across Americas, Europe, Asia region.
- Leveraging various reporting/ database/ models tools to report all business financials; Following significant trends on those reports to catch any outliers and inform business proactively.
- Being key point of contact for Finance Leaders and their teams to clarify on the respective area analytics.
- Support in the logic design of new KPIs, reports, models.
- Preparing various executive summaries based on current and historical financial input; Consolidating input, preparing executive summary, Issuing the calendar - closing/planning rhythm; define the deadlines and owners.
- Being a primarily point of contact for finance managers and regional leader of issues with reporting.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or equivalent in knowledge/experience).
- Significant experience in financial roles; Experience on advanced level in FP&A Operations will be an advantage.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Fluency in English: written and spoken.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability; effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Great communication, high sense of ownership and can-do attitude.
- Ability to influence others.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
ABB Data Privacy Statement: