Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB is a leading global engineering company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, ABB pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, ABB’s success is driven by 110,000 talented employees in over 100 countries. We currently have an opening for a Controlling & Planning Specialist in Operations COE to support business analysis and reporting in manufacturing area.
Reporting to the Controlling & Planning Team Lead, you will provide reliable and timely analysis of financial results, budget, and forecasts in order to assist business leaders and stakeholders, helping to evaluate the impact of major decisions.
- Supporting American plants in reporting and closing processes.
- Performing extensive analyses of business performance/compile information and preparing reports in support of management decision-making/
- Monthly and quarterly closing activities (MJE submissions including accruals).
- Reporting and analysis of plant P&L up to OpEbita level.
- Detailed analysis of COS and SG&A allocations.
- Labor analysis (including over/under absorption, cost control, accruals, estimates; labor hours (volume) reporting).
- Overhead cost control, analysis, estimates, accruals; Transportation cost analysis, accruals, reclassification;
- Intercompany/Intracompany reporting.
- Leading regular pacing calls with operational team with focus on current financials.
- 5Q Rolling forecast/ Quarterly Estimates; Preparation of operating plan for plants supported.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or equivalent in knowledge/experience).
- Significant experience in financial roles.
- Experience on advanced level in FP&A Operations – nice to have.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability; effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Great communication, high sense of ownership, can-do attitude and ability to influence others.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Fluency in English: written and spoken.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
ABB Data Privacy Statement: