Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Serving as the key partner for the Business Unit Manager of the Global Business Services (GBS), you will be a vital member of its finance team in Poland. You will help to set business strategy in line with wider division and product group strategies. Reporting to the IS Controller, you will provide key support to the business, ensuring accurate tracking and processing of all transactions. You will translate business strategy into plans and establish measurable targets, evaluate the financial implications of various strategic decisions, identify risks and recommend actions.
- Acting as Business Controller and Partner to the Global IS Consumer Experience (CX) Manager.
- Being a part of the Finance Team of ABB Information Systems Ltd (CHGPL) and member of the Leadership Team of CX.
- Full Controlling responsibility of Global CX with an annual budget of ~150-200 MUSD out of which ~75 MUSD through central direct coordination in ABB Information Systems Ltd.
- Responsibility for all running financial matters including Business case evaluations, financial performance analysis, closing, planning, budgeting/target setting.
- Targeting deviation analysis including relevant mitigating action in case financial performance isn’t meeting Target.
- Responsibility for establishing reliable and transparent financial measurement processes, ensuring cost discipline and accountability across the Global CX Organization
- Collaboration with local units where CX has presence in its Global operations.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Controlling and/or FP&A.
- Understanding of end-to-end process, systems and data flows across organization at business and finance-side and proficiency in IT systems: ERP, Planning & Reporting tools and integrated solutions.
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with Process stakeholders at various levels.
- Good problem solving, analytical skills, ability to prioritize tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve objectives; focus on details, structured.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and Accounting or Business administration.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Fluency in English.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
ABB Data Privacy Statement: