BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level. The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
HedgeMark is a specialist in supporting institutional clients in the development and operation of their own private hedge fund dedicated managed account platforms (DMA). Working hours – 1000 to 1800 CET, following NYSE and London holiday calendars.
As an Analyst in HedgeMark DMA Operations there are a number of daily duties you will be responsible for; including but not limited to Reconciliation, OTC Collateral, Margin and Cash Movements. You will also be identifying opportunities in order to support the process improvements whilst minimising the potential for risk and financial loss in the inherent process.
• Degree in Finance or Economy or other appropriate discipline
• Fluent English spoken and written (min. B2 level)
• Proven experience within financial services
• Good problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Very Good knowledge of MS are preferable
• Full time contract of employment
• City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
• Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
• Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
• Pension scheme
• On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
• Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
• Diverse and inclusive environment
• Employee Referral Program
• Recognition programmes
• A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)