Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the “why” of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we’re integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
- Preparing weekly, monthly reports for current needs of the management,
- Building budgets for new projects, change orders,
- Reviewing project costs vs. original budget,
- Project set up in corporate systems and approvals
- Analyzing deliverables against forecasts,
- Estimation of costs for project to be completed,
- Building short and long terms work plans,
- Building Cash Flows,
- Preparation of evaluation of Client invoices,
- Monitoring and coordinating receiving payments from the client, and subcontractors,
- Assisting in implementation and improvement of project control system,
- Supporting Project Managers in ad hoc tasks
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Civil Engineering/Controlling/Finance/Applied Mathematics
- Understanding the principles of Project Controls: cost control, planning/scheduling, and estimating,
- 1-3 years of relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education
- Experience on positions such us Estimator/Quantity Surveyor, Cost Control (engineering projects/companies), Financial Analyst/Financial Controller will be an asset
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
At Jacobs, you will work with the most talented professionals and thought leaders to shape the future of the global professional services sector as we deliver ground-breaking and life-changing solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With more than $12 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 50,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional and construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.