What do you need to start?
- > 5 years of experience in working within the commercial/contract management environment
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in economics/Finance/Administration IT/Law
- Fluent knowledge of English and French (verbal and written); other languages will be an advantage
- MS Word, MS Excel and Power Point skills on the advanced level
- Experience in drafting/reviewing contractual documents
- Knowledge/understanding of commercial aspects of contract
- Ability to manage various tasks/projects in the same time and under the time pressure
- Attention to details and problem-solving mind set
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What duties will help you grow?
- Supporting internal and/or external clients with contract query resolution
- Providing specific contract analysis as requested
- Providing support in the pre-signature activities
- Managing other iCCM team members while leading the assigned project
- Conducting quality assurance on preliminary deliverables from iCCM Team members
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
• NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
• Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).