For our client, a global manufacturing corporation, we are looking for candidates interested in working as (Senior) Controlling Specialist. The company's office is in Krakow.
- prepare budget and analyze variances to actual results by keeping track of the latest business developments,
- collaborate with local and international partners around the globe,
- participate in the communication and delivery of meaningful financial insights to the cost category owner,
- responsibility for conversion costs, month-end, P&L closing and reconciliation,
- coordinate and actively participate in month and year-end closing tasks for respective company’s affiliates,
- perform ad hoc analysis to support implementation of management's business decisions.
- at least 2-5 years of experience in the area of Finance of an international company,
- university graduate with degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics,
- understanding of corporate finance as well as financial statement analysis and controls,
- strong analytical skills and ability to work with large volumes of data,
- proficient English language is a must,
- wide experience in using MS Office - advanced Excel,
- strong analytical and communication skills, combined with good understanding of business.
- private medical and dental care, life insurance,
- employee pension plan and multisport program,
- subsidized meals in company canteens,
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements,
- wide range of trainings, support possibility of professional qualification (eg. ACCA, CIMA).