What do you need to start?
- Overall 5+ years of experience with minimum 4 years of professional experience on similar positions (documentation, knowledge management, FAQ creation, process document content creation)
- Experience in providing trainings
- Experience in working in Service Desk
- Knowledge of using any ticketing tool
- Strong English language and communication skills
- Good MS Excel skills
- Proactive and positive mindset, solution-focused and able to work in a very dynamic multi-cultural changing environment;
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Background in continuous improvement, lean, sig sigma, automation.
- Experience in HR outsourcing
What duties will help you grow?
- Managing the quality of the HR documentation (procedures, knowledge base articles, FAQs, etc)
- Basic project management and self-management (working independently or leading a small team per project)
- Executing quality assurance and continuous improvement initiatives in coordination with the quality team.
- Checking process compliance and updating any relevant process if changes in regulations are communicated by the client
- Participating in special projects as they may occur, depending on business needs
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).