What do you need to start?
- Upper-Intermediate English (B2)
- Interest in IT and technology world & understanding of basic programming concepts
- Excellent self-organization skills and ability to work autonomously based on specification
- Ability to maintain a good client relationship
- Efficient analytical and problem-solving skills
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- RPA technology awareness
- SCRUM methodology awareness
- Practical coding experience
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working among experts, where willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of trainings designed to improve your skills.
What duties will help you grow?
- Business processes review and feasibility check in terms of automation
- Identify and communicate technical implementation requirements
- Participates in design and planning meetings
- Develop automation solution in accordance with IA Practice coding standards
- Apply SCRUM framework in automation project delivery
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Closely collaborate with Automation Architects
- Communicate project risks and issues to Technical Lead / Lead Automation Architect
- Attend to knowledge sharing meeting/initiatives
What your development path can look like?
You will start your career from the onboarding plan where you’ll grab the basics. You will have a unique opportunity to work with clients from different locations globally and become the part of the technological revolution that is sweeping the world. When you gain enough experience, you will have a great opportunity to develop your career in area of intelligent automation & software development.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates in automation, AI Academy, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Onboarding dedicated to automation
- Trainings and certifications from the top technology suppliers on the market
- Great working atmosphere with huge opportunities of professional development during cooperation with world’s leading companies in various industry sectors.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means constant development among other great people. It's a team who you want to spend time with. Trainings and initiatives that make you a greater expert every single day.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. One of our team is Intelligent Automation Practice Operations which provides our Clients with expertise and resources to respond to market demand on advanced robotics, intelligent automations and software. Our automation projects include RPA, conversational AI and process mining. We are group of experts & young professionals working in dynamic environment, seeking for new challenges and expanding technology toolkit.