BARBORA POLSKA SPÓŁKA Z O.O.
We are BARBORA - an enthusiastic, ambitious team that loves innovation and challenges.
By working on various projects, each member of the BARBORA team can fulfill their ideas, grow, improve and help fulfill our main mission - to create convenience for our customers and help them discover advanced everyday shopping experiences. Become part of our team!
We are looking for an intellectually curious, business-savvy, analytical powerhouse to deliver business insights and strategic guidance to management team
- Ożarów Mazowiecki
- until: 22 June 2021
- remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (mid / regular)
- Translate business challenges into analytical questions
- Analyze data, identifying trends and providing actionable insight
- Collaborate with colleagues from companies of the whole Barbora Group
- Creating, managing and presenting dashboards for clients and key stakeholders
- Deliver Ad-hoc analysis
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Fluency in English and Polish
- Ability to communicate complex results to less quantitatively sophisticated users
- Curious, detail-oriented, thorough and well-organized mindset
- Experience with retail analytics and modeling is considered a plus
What we offer
- A great position (in exciting time) to take on challenges and grow company-based act independently in fast developing sector and company
- Close cooperation with regional group’s management team, as well as strong focus on personal and professional development
- Competitive salary and other perks to help successfully fulfill the role
- Workplace location – Ożarów Mazowiecki, just near S8.
- Private medical care
- Remote work opportunities