Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 17 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia..
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
The Transfer Agency Fund Profile Management team ensures the successful integration and coordination of new business & product implementations alongside client conversions. The Team participates in the life cycle of the TA FPM fund and share class launches, including project scoping, planning, requirements definition, issues resolution and implementation, ensure assigned projects are completed within the agreed upon timeframes.
Supporting the business units globally, the Senior FPM Representative will work as part of the FPM team in Dublin working with both internal and external clients. Senior Representative will be responsible for completing allocated work to achieve overall high client satisfaction.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide input to client discussions to understand client goals, TA workflows, TA business needs, gaps and opportunities.
- Understand the system architecture and functionality and assess the feasibility of client requests on TA and apply the features of the various products as applicable.
- Identify gaps in current processes or solutions and work with the appropriate teams on solutions to fill these gaps.
- Communicating with interested parties such as Client Service Managers for requirements, operations for processes, and Fund Accounting/Custody for fund identifiers and bank account set ups.
- Static Data ownership, assist with Static Data changes when required.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in finance; experience in Fund Accounting or Transfer Agency preferred.
- BS/BA degree preferably in a business, finance, or accounting related concentration and/or equivalent work experience; MBA a plus.
- Strong English skills (B2+ is a minimum)
- Proficiency with MS Office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with Access, Project, VBA for Excel od Access a plus.
- Ability to work independently under the time pressure.
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can.
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world.
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm.
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective.
- Employment stability with indefinite contract from day one.
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind.
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage.
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others.