What do you need to start?
- Demonstrates general understanding of process mining concept
- Demonstrates general understanding of business processes, preferably with experience in Finance area (P2P, C2C, R2R)
- Is well-structured and known for being a quick learner with excellent analytical skills.
- Demonstrates pro-active communicating, analytical mindset, and high level of curiosity about business processes and its configuration into the process mining solution.
- Speaks English with full professional proficiency (additional language will be an asset)
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Previous experience in implementing Celonis technology or other process mining tools
- Experience in SQL programming, ETL and working with databases
- Foundational knowledge of IT infrastructure and architecture
- General understanding with of one of the leading ERP systems on the market (SAP, Oracle)
What duties will help you grow?
- Driving implementation of Celonis technology.
- Enhance existing Celonis data models, framework, data flows and Celonis analyses according to the requirements and specifications.
- Develop robust data models with the appropriate event and case calculation to support the integration of data of business processes from different systems.
- Utilizing Capgemini best practices and methodology throughout the entire project execution.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is FPIA Platforms - part of Capgemini Business Services unit.
Being part of FPIA Platforms team means focusing on technology while understanding the business process to help clients achieve the leading market practice. Our experience in business analysis, application configuration and BPO best practices has been building up for years. We would like to share it with you and exchange it for your knowledge in a term of mutual partnership. Join us and work with a wide range of market leading technologies which enable digital transformation and focus on Finance & Accounting area.
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).