Our offer includes:
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
Main areas of responsibility:
- Provide financial support in budgeting and performance management processes for the respective functions, by working closely with planners/budget owners and proving tools, instructions.
- Prepare consolidated financial summaries (data, analytics, roadmaps and presentations) for functional management discussions and decisions.
- Working with People & Culture to ensure financial aspects relating to Headcount and S&F are correctly planned and reported.
- Support an efficient performance management process (budgeting, forecasting) for the entire Global Functions scope by collecting requirements, creating instructions, providing guidance, consolidating, analysing and reporting.
- Working in close collaboration with Functional Finance Directors, BCR team members, business functions and other Corporate Finance teams.
- Prepare financial analysis, periodic progress, trend reports to facilitate decision making and meeting financial targets.
- Support functions in all system related matters - S4F / BW /TM1 /HC reporting tools.
- Operating with high quality standards and challenging status quo to drive for continuous efficiencies in all areas of responsibility.
- Offering support and expertise to the team to best achieve overall goals, ensuring synergies are identified across the group and help whether possible to maximise winning situations.
- Actively building and developing good working relationships with key stakeholders
- Ownership and maintenance of GBS process documentation for the processes in scope as well as the regular update of said documentation
- Acting as a Finance Business Partner to respective functions.
You as a professional:
- Have an University degree (Finance, Accounting, Economy, Business Administration)
- Professional financial qualifications (ACCA, CIMA) would be a significant plus
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, SAP, BW, Excel. TM1 experience is a plus.
- At least 5 years of experience in financial / management reporting preferably in a multinational FMCG company.
- Excellent financial planning and analysis, data mining and modelling capabilities.
- Strong budgeting and planning experience (FP&A) required.
- Exposure to senior management required
- Strong communication, coordination and project management skills.
- Details-oriented, organized and self-directed team player with an ability to work in matrix organizations and with different stakeholder levels
- Creative, innovative thinker with an ability to challenge status-quo and drive improvements.
- Results orientated, multi-tasker who is able to work in highly complex, fast paced, changing environment.
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize
- Fan of continuous learning
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Open mindedness, positive thinking and ability to see opportunities for changes
- Flexible attitude and ease in adapting to changing requirements. Self – starter;
Benefit - additional