What do you need to start?
- You are a people-oriented professional with excellent interpersonal skills who’s passionate about designing wellbeing solutions.
- People call you a changemaker – you can collaborate, influence, and negotiate with stakeholders at various levels.
- You have at least 3 years of experience creating and coordinating events/workshops and initiatives in a similar role.
- Program / Project management experience? You have it!
- It’s easy for you to communicate in English as you have a minimum B2 level.
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Work experience in similar company like we are.
What duties will help you grow?
- Develop and implement a new Stay Well approach for the Capgemini Polska.
- Develop guidelines, policies, and procedures on how to best address mental health issues, work-life integration, and other strategical parts of the Stay Well strategy.
- Serve as a subject-matter expert in wellbeing aspects - suggest proper wellbeing activities.
- Collaborate with both internal and external teams for the best possible outcomes.
- Analyze relevant data and use it to make strategic decisions and improvements
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).