Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
Our perfect candidate:
- Has min. 5 years’ experience in managing & directing projects in the area of technology solutions implementation / business process automation.
- Has a proven track of delivery of projects from medium to high complexity, that require coordination between different parties (internal teams, external vendor, external client) and across workstreams managed by geographically dispersed teams.
- Demonstrates excellent understanding of project management strategies, methodologies, and tools.
- Demonstrates good understanding of business processes and has experience in managing projects for selected Finance area (P2P, C2C, R2R).
- Has operational or project related experience with of one of the leading ERP systems on the market (SAP, Oracle) or with process mining technology (knowledge of Celonis platform will be an asset).
- Demonstrates foundational knowledge of IT infrastructure and architecture; understands solution diagrams to realize how solution’s components work together.
- Seamlessly navigates through business and technology landscape of the project; can communicate in both technical and non-technical terms to effectively coordinate business and technical project teams creating a bridge between both areas.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with stakeholders of various seniority and establishes good working relationships within the project.
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others.
- Speaks English with full professional proficiency (additional language will be an asset).
What duties will help you grow?
- Directing and managing medium to large project development from beginning to end, in order to successfully achieve agreed goals and client`s satisfaction.
- Holding the responsibility for all aspects of the project over its entire lifecycle from concept design to final implementation including cost, schedule, and contractual deliverables.
- Defining project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Developing full-scale project plans for the projects and contribute to the overall plan, highlighting dependencies to other projects
- Holding the responsibility for the overall project plan, budget, structure, schedule, and staffing requirements for the project.
- Diagnosing and evaluating potential risks and issues throughout the project.
- Acting as an escalation point for problems and complaints, managing compliance, contingency, and risk situations within own area of control.
- Cooperating closely with external market leading technology providers.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
• NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
• Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is FPIA Platforms - part of Capgemini Business Services unit.
Being part of FPIA Platforms team means focusing on technology while understanding the business process to help clients achieve the leading market practice. Our experience in business analysis, application configuration and BPO best practices has been building up for years. We would like to share it with you and exchange it for your knowledge in a term of mutual partnership. Join us and work with a wide range of market leading technologies which enable digital transformation and focus on Finance & Accounting area.
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).