Join the game-changers:
IG Group is on an exciting journey to deliver our new business strategy set out in 2019, including growing through new markets, products and technology. In response, the IG Group marketing function has embarked on a significant transformation to become a true partner to the global business – working proactively to equip business unit owners with the high-quality marketing insights, capabilities, frameworks, services and creativity they need to devise and deliver their plans for growth. The marketing leadership team has been reshaped to include areas of expertise, complemented by a strong service delivery unit, in addition to regional marketing hubs which drive local marketing strategies and plans. Reporting into the Translation Team lead within the Local Marketing Operations team, we are now looking to appoint an Italian native language speaker (or equivalent level) who will be responsible for the transcreation & translation of all content from English to Italian for the local markets.
- Translate, review and adapt content from English for our Italian speaking markets.
- Transcreate marketing content for diverse audiences across multiple channels.
- Handle a wide variety of content including promotional, legal, technical, compliance, informative, SEO assets.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in the team and regional offices to develop standards, processes & best practices.
- Use and manage translations tools & continually optimise translation memories.
- Ensure that all translation is of high quality, on brand, consistent and cohesive across all marketing channels. Join IG, and you’ll be joining the best in an always-moving industry.
Who we are:
We’ve been at the forefront of trading innovation since 1974, taking on the challenge to deliver an unmatched experience for our clients and raise the bar for tomorrow’s opportunities. Today, we’re a global fintech company incorporating the IG, tastytrade, IG Prime, Spectrum and DailyFX brands, with a presence in 20 countries across five continents and over 400 000 active clients worldwide. But we know our success is only possible because of our people, who we encourage and empower to be brave, determined and inventive. Join us if you’d like to work in an inclusive, collaborative team that will recognise your talent and allow it to shine.
Where you’ll work:
As part of our hybrid working environment, you’ll split your time between home and the office. In this way, you’ll be able to enjoy a better work-life balance and always bring your best self to your role. At the office, you’ll have access to everything you’d expect from a world-class employer, such as a modern working environment, agile spaces, private quiet rooms and breakout areas. Plus, all our offices are located in iconic city centres, close to everything you might need for a rewarding working experience.
You'll be based in our Cracow office, which has been named Business Services Team of the Year 2022 at the 10th annual CEE Business Services Summit and Awards. Our cutting-edge office is located close to the congress center next to the Vistula river and the Jewish quarter and is well connected by various tram and bus lines. The Chillout Zone Ruczaj food truck park is just around the corner and we offer a broad range of leisure-time activities for our employees at the office, in Cracow or the wider Malopolska region, such as yoga or language lessons, hiking trips to the mountains and company parties and events.
While based in Cracow, you'll be cooperating closely with the Italian Marketing team in Milan and the Swiss Marketing team in Zurich – But you'll also have the opportunity to connect with colleagues from other offices around the world, from London over Shenzhen to Bangalore and Johannesburg.
How you’ll grow:
Your personal and professional development are important to us. As a company that’s constantly redefining the boundaries of possibility, we’ll challenge you to push yourself, accelerate your ambitions and rise to new levels of excellence. We know that’s a big ask, so we’ll make sure that you’re supported all the way, getting the backing you need and the recognition you deserve. If you connect with our vision and can get behind it, you’ll be rewarded with countless opportunities to experience new things and enhance your abilities.
As a Translator, you'll receive extensive training on IG's products, markets, processes and tools. You'll become an expert for financial translation as well as our state-of-the-art translation management and customer communication tools. In addition, you'll learn the ways of working of other IG departments such as the local Marketing, SEO, CRM, Project Management or Design and Production teams. There are many opportunities for you to learn and grow within the LMO team, the wider Marketing team or other departments within the IG Group. We value and support career mobility and opportunities could well stretch into other marketing capability areas, Centres of Expertise or beyond marketing into the wider business.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Private medical cover for you and your family (Medicover)
- Multikafeteria system (you can choose multisport card, vouchers etc.)
- Life insurance (Generali)
- Comprehensive global and local onboarding process – to the company and to your role
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning Platform
- Employee-led LGBTQ+, Women’s, Black and Parents & Carers networks with annual budget for organizing events & projects that foster an open, diverse and inclusive culture
- Option to participate and create ESG initiatives based on IG Brighter Future Fund
- Online stretching sessions
- Online wellbeing weeks
- Online social events
- Annual parties - summer picnic and Christmas Party and other social events
- Flexible working hours – depending on the role
- Flexible work arrangements – we work in hybrid working framework
- Home office equipment reimbursement
- 2 additional days off a year for voluntary work
- 1 additional day off to celebrate your Birthday 😊
What you can expect in the office - come to work in a comfortable, state of the art office containing all the things you need to succeed. Each of us works from laptops, at agile, ergonomic workstations designed to support our roles. Our spacious, open-plan offices provide a modern, dynamic setting for you to excel. You will find space for individual quiet work, separate areas for creative sessions and workshops, as well as areas to cooperate with others.
On top of current benefits employees may enjoy here:
- Free fresh fruits and coffee club
- App based parking spots booking system
- Bike parking and shower
- Games: Foosball and ping-pong table, consoles and board games
Who you are:
You’re upbeat and enthusiastic, and you have an open mind and a curious, can-do attitude. You, like us, understand the importance of collaboration and are driven to be the best in what you do. You embody our three core values – to champion the client, learn fast together and raise the bar. You want to be part of a proudly carbon-neutral company that will prioritise your wellbeing and that of the world around you, helping to create a brighter future for all. A company that embraces diversity and welcomes everyone with respect, regardless of race, age, sexual orientation, gender, identification, faith or culture. If you’re inspired by our way of working and can bring something new to our team of top-notch people, then you’ll find a home here.
To join our Translation Team, you'll need to be:
- Italian native speaker and fluent in English. Any further language capability would be advantageous.
- Based in Poland, preferably Cracow, or willing to relocate.
- An aspiring translator or copywriter with a feeling for language, good writing style and an interest in financial markets.
- Eager to develop a thorough understanding of the local markets and IG's products and services.
- Good communicator with a collaborative can-do attitude.
- Organized, detail- and quality-oriented. Able to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience with translation technology will be an asset.
From the team:
We are a dedicated international team managing operations for the production, delivery and maintenance of client facing content, in-language for all IG target markets. We play a critical role for acquisition, customer experience and retention. We welcome you to become part of the LMO Translation Team, where you'll enjoy a positive, open and collaborative team atmosphere, constructive feedback, fair treatment as well as many opportunities to grow and develop. We have zero tolerance for bullying, harassment or any other behaviour that stifles innovation and collaboration and encourage you to be yourself at work every day.