Hexagon is a global leader in digital reality solutions, combining sensor, software and autonomous technologies. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, quality and safety across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, public sector, and mobility applications. Our technologies are shaping production and people-related ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Safety, Infrastructure & Geospatial division improves the resilience and sustainability of the world’s critical services and infrastructure. Our solutions turn complex data about people, places and assets into meaningful information and capabilities for better, faster decision-making in public safety, utilities, defense, transportation and government.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 22,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 4.3bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB
- Location: Warszawa
- As part of our EMEA HR team, you develop efficient recruiting strategies and measures in line with the EMEA market and fit our company
- Leverage the full range of innovative active sourcing techniques
- Identify high quality candidates by utilising internet, social media sites, universities, industry job boards
- Pre-selection up to the implementation of the first telephone interviews
- Together with marketing, you optimize the design of new job offers and employer branding measures
- You have successfully completed your studies or training and are now after some proven recruiting experience ready to make your next career step in HR
- Social media recruiting platforms are your daily companions
- You convince with your enthusiasm in active sourcing
- Your nature allows you to manage a trustful stakeholder relationship
- You have a service-oriented mindset and to act proactive are a matter of course for you
- Your Polish and English is fluent
- Flex time work concept
- Stable contract of employment
- Possibility of remote work
- Sports package and private health care
- Group life insurance
- Good working atmosphere
- Working in international environment
For further information, please contact: email@example.com.
Please add to your application the clause below:
“I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document, including the image, for realizing the recruitment process at Intergraph Polska Sp. z o.o., 40 Stawki St, 01-040 Warsaw. I acknowledge that the above consent may be withdrawn at any time. " Note: this consent is necessary to participate in the recruitment process. For data protection reasons, we recommend that you send us your application documents encrypted.
You can find our data protection statement here: Applicant Data Protection Statement.