Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you a people person? Do you know what it takes to identify best talents and bring them on board?
We're looking for someone like that to help us:
• advise on recruitment strategy for our global stakeholders and ensure the highest standards of recruitment advisory are being met
• building long term relationships with candidates
• identify, source and hire best in class IT and non IT talents
• building and maintaining our candidate talent pools
• make sure candidates and hiring managers get a seamless recruiting experience
You will be working within the professional recruiting team based in Krakow and Wroclaw.
You will be part of the recruiting team supporting growth of UBS in Poland. Our team partners with a wide range of business groups globally to further enhance their people agenda. In your role you will be able to draw on our recruiting network worldwide. We're problem solvers for hiring managers, making them happy by identifying the right candidates within the right timeframes.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
• the ability to work in a fast paced environment
• digital mindset
• experience in IT recruiting / sourcing from the recruiting agency or inhouse recruiting team would be a strong asset
• passionate about Human Resources
• an excellent negotiation and communication skills
• client focused and solution orientated
• fluent English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."