For our Client, a producer and supplier of comprehensive industrial automation solutions - control systems and quality control systems, we are currently looking for a person for the position of Sales Engineer (industrial automation division - pulp industry segment).
Sales Engineer (DCS/QCS)
- ensuring a high level of customer service,
- initiating, developing and maintaining relationships with clients,
- providing access to information materials for existing and potential customers,
- acquiring and analyzing inquiries,
- selection of technical solutions in cooperation with the technical department,
- preparation of technical and commercial offers and monitoring of submitted offers,
- analysis of customer and market needs in the field of instruments for testing pulp and paper,
- conducting presentations on the offered portfolio of products and advanced solutions dedicated to the pulp and paper industry.
- higher technical education (automation and robotics or papermaking are indicated),
- knowledge of papermaking and processing (eg production of corrugated board),
- min. 2 years of professional experience in B2B sales for industrial clients,
- knowledge of process automation solutions, including solutions and technologies used in the paper industry,
- knowledge of English - B2/C1 (necessary condition),
- readiness for business trips,
- driving license. B.
- attractive basic salary and a transparent system of annual bonuses,
- stable employment based on an employment contract,
- possibility of hybrid or completely remote work,
- necessary work tools: computer, telephone, company car (also for private use),
- a package of non-wage benefits: medical care, spot card, group insurance, access to the MyBenefit account.