ABOUT BNY MELLON
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations, or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment and wealth management and investment services in 35 countries. As of March 31, 2021, BNY Mellon had $41.7 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $2.2 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com Follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon or visit our newsroom at www.bnymellon.com/newsroom for the latest company news.
Remote work is possible for this role.
Technology Risk Management (TRM):
TRM is a 2nd line of defense function, reporting to the Chief Risk Officer of BNY Mellon, that provides oversight and challenge to the company’s Technology organization and related business areas. The goal of TRM is to make sure that technology, cyber / information security, resiliency, data and technology third party risks are clearly understood by the first line of defense, transparently reported and managed within the defined risk appetite and risk management framework.
Senior Analyst, Technology Risk Management will have dual reporting line functionally reporting into Director, Technology Risk Management and locally to TRM regional lead in Poland, within the Technology Risk Management function.
We are seeking Senior Analyst, Technology Risk Management with a background in risk assessments processes to join our team to support us maintain the best-in-class risk assessment function. The candidate will work on multiple assessment processes, partnering closely with the TRM team and other stakeholders to deliver high quality, timely risk assessments in a fast-paced environment. The candidate should have experience in risk assessments from the 1st or 2nd line perspective, risk measurement or controls assessments to quickly start in the new role.
• Primarily responsible for supporting the delivery of risk assessments in line with the risk framework requirements
• Reporting of risk and controls assessments
• Implementing internal controls for improving established processes
• Supporting improvement of team's processes through ongoing initiatives
• When needed, extending support to team members on different types of risk assessments and metrics oversight
• Bachelor degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
• 3+ years of work experience, including conducting risk and controls assessments
• Experience with technology or financial services industry is a plus
• Knowledge of the reporting process is a plus
• Good verbal and written communication and presentation skills
• Proficient Excel user able to analyze disjointed datasets
• Ability to prioritize multiple competing priorities
• Familiarity of JIRA, Service Now, SharePoint, Confluence or MS Project is a plus
• Attention to detail is a must
• Full time contract of employment
• City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
• Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
• Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
• Pension scheme
• On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
• Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
• Diverse and inclusive environment
• Employee Referral Program
• Recognition programmes
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.