For our Client, a well-known international production company, we are looking for candidates interested in working as a Credit Debt Collection Analyst with French. The headquarters is located in Kraków, there is a need to visit the office once a week.
Credit Debt Collection Analyst with French
- perform debt collection activities for Shell operating units,
- ensure those customer debts are collected in line with contracted payment terms,
- adhere to the escalation process in carrying out the debt collection activities,
- manage release of credit blocked orders,
- perform dispute initiation and monitoring of resolution in accordance with the defined SLA,
- perform cash allocation and investigate payment discrepancy reasons,
- recommend and implement solutions for regular offenders, bad payers,
- provide support to the Debt Collection Supervisor.
- fluent in French and English (minimum B2),
- very good communication and interpersonal skills,
- preferred accounting degree or other related Financial/Business course,
- proactive and demonstrating full ownership of assigned tasks,
- 1 year of relevant work experience would be an asset,
- experience in performing call-outs and other collection efforts would be an advantage.
- attractive salary with extended bonus system,
- complex medical care and individual life insurance,
- great career and development opportunity,
- high business actions independence,
- My Benefit and MultiSport systems,
- up to 80% home office (weekly).