- Research dispute and compare data,
- Prepare reports and analyses,
- Process disputes in bulks,
- Work in tools SAP and internal tools,
- Mail contact with 3rd parties and attending operational calls,
- Resolving requests within agreed timeframes,
- Cooperation with other departments
What we expect from you:
- Advanced communication skills in English and German min. B2.
- MS Office and strong analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and oral communication customer facing skills.
- Goal orientated individual with strong time and task management.
- Organized and methodical person with logical approach in addressing issues skills.
- Strategic thinking and the ability to proactively analyze processes for better solutions and improvements.
- Inclusion&Diversity in practice in truly multinational enviroment
- Eco-friendly office
- Cooperation with globally recognized Clients and access to the latest technology solutions
- Online and classroom trainings to master your skills Onboarding program and dedicated Buddy
- Unique community with sport, volunteering activities and outings
- Access to MyBenefit platform
- Multisport and lunch card
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Referral program with bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern office in the city center of Warsaw
- Chill room, game room, library and coffee-breaks at terrace