Shell in Krakow
Our people are essential to the successful delivery of the Shell strategy and to sustaining business performance over the long term. Performing competitively in the evolving energy landscape requires competent and empowered people working safely together across Shell.
We believe that diverse teams led by inclusive leaders deliver better safety and business performance.
5000+ employees 63 nationalities 20 languages
Shell is an international energy company with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals global energy company.
Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. We are working to advance disability & enablement, gender balance, culture/ethnicity and LGBT+ inclusion within Shell and the communities where we work.
Customer Back Digital Transformation PROGRAMME BACKGROUND
This digital transformation programme is Shell’s most ambitious to date in driving transformational change by working from the customer back to deliver on our Powering Progress ambitions. This is the single largest digital agenda impacting all customer facing B2B businesses. The Vision is to leverage digital and set Shell as “The Partner of Choice For Our Current and Future Customers”, as they go through the Energy Transition. This transformation will be expansive and sit at the intersection of Customer Experience, delivery of Powering Progress and leveraging digital, to accelerate delivery.If you’re passionate about customers, excited about technology, motivated about making a commercial P&L impact and is at ease with uncertainty and new ways of working, then this is the role for you
In the ‘Connected CRM’ Use case we are aiming to accelerate financial value growth and decarbonisation by creating a more integrated, seamless approach to working with B2B Mobility Sector customers, enabled through vertical integration across sales, service and marketing in Fleet and CRT.
As the Connected CRM Business Change Manager you will be working with the Customer Experience Owner, Use Case Product Owner and the CBDS Programme Team to drive organisational change across 3 target groups – Customers, Frontline Teams and Business Partners to successfully deliver investment case benefits. The scope of the Connected CRM Business Change Manager will include:
- Analytically review customer and internal persona journeys and value streams to identify impact on the existing ways of working and processes, offer forward thinking perspectives on how to enhance the user experience in MVP and scaling;
- Work with the Product Owner and Process Team to map and define a set of process, capabilities and metrics needed to achieve desired outcomes and measurable benefits from the Connected CRM Use Case;
- Design and deliver end-to-end people-focused change strategy and business readiness approach – including conducting change impact assessments; defining new ways of working; facilitating knowledge transfer and implementing support models;
- Support planning and delivery change programme to ensure effective integration and operationalisation of changes into the organisation.
- Designing creative communication and engagement campaigns, mobilising advocate networks, shaping upskill journey to develop future-fit skillsets to drive adoption, higher utilization and proficiency of the changes.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- 5- 7 years of experience in transformation projects in sales/ marketing area
- Experience in adapting changes in the process
- Salesforce knowledge
- Fluent English
- Open – minded approach to duties
- Professional communication skills
- Flexibility to travel across Europe – around 20% job time
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- christmas gifts
- private medical care
- life insurance
- charity initiatives
- employee referral programme
- parking space for employees
- electric car charger
- leisure zone
- integrations events
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
1. Find a perfect career opportunity and apply
2. Be invited to the process via call with recruiter
3. Nail your job interview (assessment center)
4. Get an offer and start your adventure with Shell