Risk & Healthcare Administrator Core with Dutch
Aon Sp. z o.o.
Dutch Broking Team collaborates closely with the Dutch Teams consisting of brokers and consultants. We provide complex support in administrating client’s policies throughout the year and helping them make the best decisions.
The main activities include preparing renewal documents, analyzing membership data, performing calculations, preparing different kinds of reports, and making conclusions.
Our office is located in Cracow however in this role we are open to flexibility in terms of hybrid or fully virtual working arrangement.
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
What the day will look like
As a member of your team, you’d be responsible for providing administrative support in terms of available insurance policies by organizing, validating, and verifying the data as well as collaborating directly with the Dutch teams to deliver the best solutions available on the market.
- You’ll communicate and collaborate with insurers, clients and consultants in order to process the information from team to team,
- You’ll be responsible for gathering and organization of data so that Aon colleagues can review the Dutch insurance market,
- You’ll be working on and preparing reports concerning the current insurance market and processing documentation related to the chosen policies.
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- Good English and Dutch – at least B2+ (on the CEFR scale) because you'll be using these languages every day when contacting others,
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel – as you’ll be using it every day
- Ability to analyze processes and identify improvements – we are always willing to innovate and facilitate our processes.
- Ability to identify risks and an eye for detail – as you’ll be working with big amounts of data and analyze it on the basis of its alignment to the clients’ needs.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills – as you’ll sometimes have to work on few projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication skills with customer focus – as you’ll be the point of contact to the Dutch Team, clients and other team members.
- 1/2 years of previous experience in a corporate, administrative position would be an asset.
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.