Marketing Automation Specialist
Marketing Automation Specialist
Shell in Krakow
Our people are essential to the successful delivery of the Shell strategy and to sustaining business performance over the long term. Performing competitively in the evolving energy landscape requires competent and empowered people working safely together across Shell.
We believe that diverse teams led by inclusive leaders deliver better safety and business performance.
5000+ employees 63 nationalities 20 languages
Shell is an international energy company with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals global energy company.
Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. We are working to advance disability & enablement, gender balance, culture/ethnicity and LGBT+ inclusion within Shell and the communities where we work.
This is a great opportunity to join the #1 Global Lubricants business in an exciting commercial role. The role will be pivotal in continuing our journey to becoming a truly performance led business by ensuring our investment is targeted at the optimum areas of demand and delivered in the most effective way possible.
- Identify opportunities of implementing performance driven marketing into unstructured areas.
- Design, quality assurance (QA), execution, maintenance and reporting for globally automated marketing programs
- Enables the business to bring programs to market by leveraging key global corporate assets and best practices.
- Establishes performance driven measurement and reporting, enabling markets to manage demand with precision, and leverage global buyer insight to generate new opportunities for growth.
- Hold strategic, programmatic and operational responsibilities of global demand creation programs, for example virtual selling, accountable for their commercial return
- Provides data to hold the mirror up to the markets to identify areas of opportunities for their own demand management
- Undertakes ad hoc analysis and works with analytics team to deliver larger projects
- Supports markets in developing their own demand strategies
- Cross-pollinates effective strategies across markets
- Identifies external best practice and delivers this into the lubricants business
- Pardot Change & Engage Lead for All communication through our different channels (Yammer, Chatter & Email)
- Pardot Training Lead for all training requests across Global Lubricants, Sectors & Decarbonization.
- Pardot SharePoint Site Management & Training Material Maintenance and governance
The role will require a collaborative, motivated person who is committed to learning, coaching, and delivering results as an individual contributor. Success candidates will have:
- Commercial marketing experience with a background in data
- Hands on experience with html, email marketing production and landing page deployment
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology such as Pardot / Marketo / Eloqua / HubSpot
- Effectively demonstrates speed and level of detail in thinking and execution
- Excellent communication skills including presentation skills
- Fluent in English with additional languages as an advantage
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- christmas gifts
- private medical care
- life insurance
- charity initiatives
- employee referral programme
- parking space for employees
- electric car charger
- leisure zone
- integrations events
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
1. Find a perfect career opportunity and apply
2. Be invited to the process via call with recruiter
3. Nail your job interview (assessment center)
4. Get an offer and start your adventure with Shell