Business Manager, CDIO IB-Cross IB Management
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you able to handle multiple priorities (combination of new and repetitive)? Do you want to pave the path for business success by supporting the stream leadership? Do you want to play a key role in transforming our firm into an agile organization?
At UBS, we re-imagine the way we work, the way we connect with each other – our colleagues, clients and partners – and the way we deliver value. Being agile will make us more responsive, more adaptable, and ultimately more innovative.
We’re looking for a Workforce & Vendor Risk Business Manager to:
• serve as the primary aide to the respective business and coordinate the supporting streams, manage the interfaces to Central Teams: Workforce, HR, Third Party Risk Management, Supply Chain.
• provide business-related services i.e. operational & strategic reporting and presentations to CDIO IB Streams and Senior Management
• support the stream leadership in the hiring process & vendors/contracts matters to efficiently manage the product portfolio, evaluate and mitigates risks
• support the stream leadership in developing, coordinating, and evaluating business strategy and business plan for their area of responsibility
• drive process efficiencies and improvements
You’ll be working in the CDIO IB-Cross IB Management team in Krakow. We provide a variety of services to ensure that the entire CDIO IB performs effectively within workforce and vendor risk management space whilst keeping alignment with our strategic priorities. You'll be working closely with CDIO IB Chief Operating Manager, Lead & Support Business Managers and Central Teams – all known for working in a collaborative manner to drive innovations and joint success.
• experience working as a business manager or in a role which required the above expertise
• very organized and not fazed by being asked to juggle many tasks simultaneously
• excellent communicator with persuasive presentation skills
• quick to learn new things, be it a new IT tool or different process
• always looking to remove barriers and make the way we work more efficient
• natural risk manager with a strategic mind-set
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."