GBS Project Manager II
The Regional Project Manager will lead a portfolio of client implementations, ensuring delivery against their strategic and tactical goals. The ideal candidate would have exceptional communications skills and be able to speak to a diverse range of clients about project issues, risks and change!
This is a hybrid working model position.
What the day will look like
You will be responsible for delivering primarily TBS (HR Benefit) projects and accountable for managing the project plan and ensure actions, risks and dependencies are managed through the lifecycle of the project where you will conclude to handover the project to the Operations teams.
- Develop, monitor, update and report on project plans and activity schedules to stakeholders, project sponsor and steering committee
- Manage delivery of TBS System (Benefits portal) with a particular focus on centralizing, streamlining, and simplifying workflow across region
- Manage all aspects of project activity execution against agreed project scope and objectives
- Manage the performance of all project resources assigned. This includes delivery from external stakeholder such as vendors, IT and local business units
- Manage all resource and change related aspects of project within agreed parameters
- Develop and manage project communications plans to all key stakeholders
- Prepare project reporting to project steering committee
- Manage the development and execution of all change management aspects resulting from project implementation, working in partnership with stakeholders
- Manage and report on all project risks and issues. This includes maintaining a project log
- Assist Regional Portfolio Leader with strategy assessment and development as needed
- Uplift finance knowledge/capabilities within the General Project Management team
- Work closely with Finance partners and other related functions on project planning & forecasting as needed
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- Strong track record in Benefits domain Project Management with at least five years’ experience managing HR projects
- Able to deliver to agreed deadlines and manage scope creep
- Qualifications business-related discipline would be preferred
- Experience in implementing Efficiency related improvements and regionalization
- Qualifications in a formal project management methodology (Prince 2 / PMP etc.).
- Sound understanding and application of change management competencies, with good organizational awareness
- Highly effective leadership, coordination, motivational, negotiation and dispute resolution skills
- Ability to apply analytical skill and conceptual thinking to operations and system planning across a range of technologies
- Ability to influence and build productive relationships internally across the company and with industry providers to drive desired project outcomes.
- Drive continuous improvement in Project Management to identify constraints and suggest ideas for simplification
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.