For our client, which is a leading global manufacturer of sheet metal processing machines based near Krakow, we are currently looking for a person for the position of Export Sales Support Specialist.
Export Sales Support Specialist
- manage the sales project in Eastern Europe mainly with Sales representative in each country and communication with direct deal customer,
- provide the solution with technical details while collaborate with appropriate department,
- prepare sales promotional tools (offer, sales argument, technical solution) for our agents and sales representative,
- visit the customer in Eastern Europe as sales promotion and keep the relationship,
- track all sales activities and keep current by updating project information regularly,
- plan and execute the sales action plan (Events, Local Public show, Sales Campaign),
- communication with Direct Deal customer,
- manage the engineering project while collaborate with appropriate department,
- manage the commission of our agents and sales representative.
- professional experience in the same or similar position - at least 2 years,
- higher education - preferred technical,
- knowledge of the English language enabling free communication - minimum B2,
- knowledge of MS Office package,
- knowledge of the SAP program is welcome,
- driving license. B,
- willingness to travel (occasionally).
- full-time employment based on an employment contract,
- attractive monthly salary depending on previous experience,
- hybrid work model (3 days work from the office - location around Krakow),
- equipment: computer, telephone,
- benefits: private medical care, group insurance.