Senior Software Engineer (Python)
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
Capgemini engineering provides premium software engineering services to leading technology companies. Our customers usually range from startup to high growth and VC-backed companies, which drives a culture of acceleration and innovation. We are sure that team extension is the only engagement model, which works best.
Our customer is a digital agency that establishes links between the brand and consumers. The agency is more than 400 people strong, manages over $600MM in media and deploys campaigns on 70 markets in a numerous cities around the world. Our customer provides services for companies such as Google, Viber, etc.
What do you need to start?
- Solid knowledge of Python,
- Experience with relational databases and SQL,
- Experience with Docker,
- Hands-on experience with Agile methodologies,
- Intermediate level of English.
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience with Apache Airflow,
- Experience with BigQuery,
- Experience with Python web frameworks (Django, Flask or similar),
- Experience with Linux shell scripting,
- Experience with caching solution (both backend and frontend),
- Experience with TDD and BDD (Python Behave or Ruby Cucumber or similar frameworks),
- Experience with GitLab CI,
- Experience with GCP,
- Experience with ETL processes and tools.
What duties will help you grow?
- Develop and maintain event driven data processing platform components, infrastructure, and CI/CD,
- Provide system and technical development expertise to the team,
- Take part in requirements analysis,
- Provide estimates,
- Perform code review,
- Research and evaluate technical options to implement business requirements,
- Work in a close contact with team members and project stakeholders on customer’s side,
- Suggest technical and functional improvements to add value to the product.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- We are focused on innovation and R&D. Working at Capgemini Engineering you will be using cutting-edge technologies to work on international projects and gain multi-sector expertise.
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our famous atmosphere:
There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
As an integral part of the Capgemini Group, at Capgemini Engineering we combines world-leading engineering, research and development services with digital manufacturing expertise to create innovative and world-changing solutions on an international scale.
Our team is more than 52,000 engineers and scientists in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, aerospace & defense, and consumer products.
Do you want to get to know us better? Visit our website: https://capgemini-engineering.com/en/