Senior Software Engineer (Node.js)
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
Capgemini Engineering provides premium software engineering services to leading technology companies. Our customers usually range from startup to high growth and VC-backed companies, which drives a culture of acceleration and innovation. We are sure that team extension is the only engagement model, which works best.
PERFECT PROJECT MATCH = PREFERENCES + EXPERIENCE + FUTURE CAREER GOALS
Not only do we match your values with ours, but we also match our projects with your talent. We make your career aspirations, abilities and expectations meet our needs halfway. That is why Capgemini Engineering has tailored its recruitment process so that you could work with the technologies of your expertise and your preference shaping your own future with us.
Work with the best clients - global brands and vc-backed startups.
What do you need to start?
- Experience with databases
- Good speaking and writing English skills
- Technical documentation writing skills
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience of development apps deployed on clouds (AWS)
- Microservices development experience
- Commercial experience with Docker and K8S
- Unit testing experience
- Familiarity with Golang or React or Nest.js (depends on projects)
- Experience with RabbitMQ
What duties will help you grow?
- Consulting clients with best engineering approaches, technologies, architecture, design, tools and solutions
- Providing implementation estimates and evaluations of different solutions, approaches, frameworks etc.
- Ensuring compliance with established Information Security and Quality standards within a project
- Effectively communicating technological decisions on meetings, calls and presentations
- Code Rewiev and proposing improvements
- Reporting to Team Lead about area readiness/quality and raising red flags in crisis situations beyond his/her area of responsibility
What have we prepared for you?
Our famous atmosphere:
Capgemini Engineering is recognized for its flexibility when it comes to its employees’ preferences, caring for the employees’ well-being, and promoting its own values. We are trying our best to match the project with the talent. We also give our team members an opportunity to choose what career path they want to pursue.
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Focus on Innovation and R&D: while working at Capgemini Engineering, you will be using cutting-edge technologies to work on global international projects (both large scale ones and start-ups) to gain multi-sector expertise;
- Training/Learning opportunities: external courses, education & certificates co-funding, 70+ certification preparation pathways with further certification (e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google) on our NEXT learning platform, as well as a free access to Pluralsight, Service Now, TED Talks, Coursera courses, and virtual trainings.
A lot of benefits:
- Elastic working hours/working models;
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms;
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms;
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini;
- Access to our Nais benefit platform (40+ options available: Netflix, Spotify, Multisport, cinema tickets, etc.);
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options, and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
As an integral part of the Capgemini Group, at Capgemini Engineering we combine world-leading Engineering, Research and Development services with digital manufacturing expertise to create innovative and world-changing solutions on an international scale.
Our team is more than 52,000 engineers and scientists in over 30 countries across sectors including Software & Internet, Data and AI, Aeronautics, Automotive, Railways, Communications, Energy, Life Sciences, Semiconductors, Aerospace & Defense, and Consumer Products.
Do you want to get to know us better? Visit our website: https://capgemini-engineering.com/en/