Logistic Scheduler German Speaker
Logistic Scheduler German Speaker
Shell in Krakow
Our people are essential to the successful delivery of the Shell strategy and to sustaining business performance over the long term. Performing competitively in the evolving energy landscape requires competent and empowered people working safely together across Shell.
We believe that diverse teams led by inclusive leaders deliver better safety and business performance.
5000+ employees 63 nationalities 20 languages
Shell is an international energy company with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals global energy company.
Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. We are working to advance disability & enablement, gender balance, culture/ethnicity and LGBT+ inclusion within Shell and the communities where we work.
The Logistics Scheduling Team safely provides customer focused daily distribution and operations services, for Shell Bitumen and Sulphur, that are prompt, cost effective and sustainable.
You execute your activities perfectly so that you leave no dollar on the table and you create high levels of customer and front line staff satisfaction.
You are the face to our customers and are responsible for the customers end to end (order to cash) experience of Bitumen and Sulphur orders across continental Europe.
You respond to customers promptly in professional and courteous manner. You handle orders and nominations through various channels, web based multi partner platform (GXP), from Customer Service Operations, via direct calls and email. You liaise with the Transporters, Plants and Product Schedulers to ensure that the requested product and transport is available, can be safely executed and to promptly resolve problems. You monitor, manage and communicate ETA issues and delivery delays. You close your transactions accurately and on time with particular focus on daily and month end close You ensure an accurate daily close by managing all relevant error logs to ensure that no orders or invoices are blocked. You resolve customer care enquiries including urgent order, changes, complaints, disputes.
You actively participate in the Specialities operations community Continuous Improvement projects
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
Prior Experience and Qualifications required as an experienced and competent scheduler:
- Working Level of SAP user knowledge, ideally IS-Oil, SD or TD or TSW
- Operations and road distribution activities, ideally ADR products
- Customer care or external relationship management
Key Competences & Behaviors required:
- Focused on Customer Experience
- Autonomous and enterprising
- Driven to improve delivery performance for customers
- Strong verbal communications in English and Required Language : Skill
- Well organized and able to manage priorities and achieve daily goals by close of business.
- Resilient under pressure and able to remain calm in the face of tough challenges
- MS Office especially Excel : Skill
- Team player : Skill
- Language skills: German B2/C1, English
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- christmas gifts
- private medical care
- life insurance
- charity initiatives
- employee referral programme
- parking space for employees
- electric car charger
- leisure zone
- integrations events
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
1. Find a perfect career opportunity and apply
2. Be invited to the process via call with recruiter
3. Nail your job interview (assessment center)
4. Get an offer and start your adventure with Shell