BNY Mellon, the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation, is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Our employees make a difference every day. By offering opportunities to collaborate with a variety of different teams across disciplines, you will discover new skills and hone your existing competencies. BNY Mellon Poland is providing support services to BNY Mellon entities. Our office in Wroclaw is a growing location of over 2,000 employees who are focused on providing service excellence across Operations, Investment Services and Corporate Staff.
Position in BNY Mellon, will provide you with:
- A clear career path, with defined assessment criteria and associated deadlines.
- Regular manager’s feedback on work progress.
- Regular salary reviews and increases, dependent on performance.
- Exposure to and training on financial markets, internal systems and processes
- Opportunity to work within a global financial services organization
Refugees are encouraged to apply.
Join one of our teams in Wrocław:
- Fund Accounting and Administration
- Trade Operations
- Legal Agreement Repository
- Middle Office
- Client Activation
- Business Change
- Alternative Investment Services
- Global Risk Solutions
- Client Experience
- Trust and Depositary
- Eagle Investment Services
- Corporate Trust
- Risk and Compliance
- Technology Risk Management
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience with financial background.
- Advanced English proficiency.
- Availability to work full time.
- University Education: BA or/and MA
- Basic knowledge around economy, financial markets and accounting.
- An interest in a career in financial services.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Good communication skills.
Our offer for you:
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- Language training course
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
How does it work?
This is a general requisition, the exact role will be determined during the application process; you will be aligned to a role that best matches your interests and skills.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.