Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Native-speaker level English (written and spoken)
- Passion for marketing and communication, preferably confirmed by a degree in English, Marketing, Journalism, Linguistics, Communications or Psychology
- Excellent writing skills (including ability copy editing skills, as well as writing and research skills
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Attention to detail (ability to proofread or edit your work and that of others)
- A creative mind (and an ability to adapt your thinking to a business context).
- Experience working in a corporate marketing function or creative agency
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Hubspot, LinkedIn or Google certification for marketing or other, relevant, certification
What duties will help you grow?
- Write good copy. You’ll be responsible for writing, editing and proofing marketing and sales content. You’ll be expected to write or edit scripts and storyboards for animations, product and service brochures, white papers, ad copy, newsletters, web copy, thought leadership and by-lined articles, blogs, newsletters, press releases, presentations, case studies, bios, invitations, email campaigns and more
- Be channel aware. You’ll understand how to work with content for digital, social or print and know which channels to use and when, and how to adapt and optimize content according to your channel and target audience
- Understand the business. You’ll work closely with marketing, sales and bid teams to translate technical, often complex, ideas into compelling content that will be used to support marketing, demand generation, sales and pursuit campaigns. Your ability and passion to get under the skin of technical, often-complex solutions will be very valuable
- Think creatively. We’ll look to you to write compelling briefs and scripts, and work closely with Designers (Graphic and Video/Motion) to ideate and come up with new approaches to representing complex ideas
- Be a trusted advisor to our internal stakeholders. Many of our stakeholders are not marketing professionals – it’ll be up to you to advise them on how to achieve their objectives and translate their expert business insight into compelling content
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).