Dispute Management Team Leader with German
What do you need to start?
- People management experience
- Very good command of English and German
- Strong communicative, interpersonal and people management skills
- Multitasking, ability to organize own work and teamwork in compliance with the operational procedures, tight deadlines, KPI/Client's reporting requirements and ad hoc priority tasks
- Financial background and experience in the C2C/Disputes area and understanding of financial accounting and reporting
What duties will help you grow?
- Leading, managing and developing a team of Dispute and Deductions Clerks and monitoring the overall team performance efficiency and quality
- Being a client contact point for addressing status updates and escalations
- Initiating process optimization and standardization activities
- Escalating problem deductions and disputes to the client in accordance with the escalation policy. Preparing recommendations with regards to actions
- Reviewing query developments and trends at various customer levels providing root cause analysis of anomalies and recommend solutions
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
• NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
• Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
• Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2022?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).