C2C Transformation Senior Manager
What do you need to start?
- Proven experience (at least 10 years) and very strong end to end process knowledge of the following area: Credit-to-Cash (C2C) with very good understanding of GBS/SSC/BPO environment ways of working
- Extensive experience in target operating model design, organizational design and process design (process flows, narratives, operating procedures, control frameworks) and documentation preparation using Visio or Business Optix or Aris (or similar application) including knowledge of BPMN notation
- Experience in project type of work, with frequent Client interactions (i.e. workshops, presentations, trainings, project work). At least 3 years of experience as the Project Stream Lead / Solution Lead / Project Manager
- Very good knowledge and experience in at least one of the ERPs: S4H, SAP ECC or Oracle, including the implementation experience
- Very good understanding and implementation experience of non-ERP process supporting tools – its functionalities and offered benefits (i.e. Cadency, Blackline, Service Now, Jira, Tradeshift, Ariba, Coupa, Rimilia, Webcollect, High Radius etc.) as well as practical experience in implementation of Intelligent Automation solutions and Robotics Process Automation capabilities
What duties will help you grow?
- Lead a global C2C platform delivery team through recruitment, training, coaching and service delivery excellence.
- Provide managerial support to team in successful project completion for customer transformation and technology services. Conduct active projects delivery reviews for implementation health status, risk avoidance and issue resolution, business outcome.
- Lead project execution across its lifecycle, from Requirements Gathering and Design phase through Configuration, Training and UAT phase up to Go-live and Hypercare. Oversee implementation business outcome according to customer success criteria.
- Manage internal and external relationships with key stakeholders for platform technology products.
- Use process and technology expertise to drive service delivery continuous improvement and product development.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
• NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
• Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
• Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is FPIA Platforms - part of Capgemini Business Services unit.
Being part of FPIA Platforms team means focusing on technology while understanding the business process to help clients achieve the leading market practice. Our experience in business analysis, application configuration and BPO best practices has been building up for years. We would like to share it with you and exchange it for your knowledge in a term of mutual partnership. Join us and work with a wide range of market leading technologies which enable digital transformation and focus on Finance & Accounting area.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://youtu.be/j_EqmeQLnUA
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).