Order And Logistic Senior Specialist with Portuguese
What do you need to start?
• Strong delivery skill with experience in providing order management services
• Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Ability to interact with client partners
• Transition experience
• Fluent Portuguese skills both in the spoken and written form
• Intermediate proficiency in English
What duties will help you grow?
• Good understanding of contracts and interpretation of contracts
• Demonstrate the ability to understand the relationship and reconciliation between Oracle ERP system, CPQ and contracts
• Knowledge of OTC – Order Management life cycle, SAP order processing
• Ensure customers receive the correct service / product and in a timely manner and the ability to solve problems that may arise during the fulfillment process
• Manage backlog of assigned open sales orders, ensuring that orders flow through the order fulfillment cycle and provide the daily Internal audits
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
• NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
• Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
• Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).