Senior Internal Auditor
The Franklin Templeton Internal Audit group is an independent and objective function within the Franklin Templeton organization, designed to improve and protect organizational value by providing independent, dynamic risk-based assurance and advisory services. Internal Audit (IA) accomplishes its objectives by being a future-focused and sought-after business partner driven by our insight, knowledge and expertise.
Working with us, you will be responsible for:
Under general supervision, responsible for planning and executing audits within the global organization, testing controls, documenting working papers and drafting reports.
- AUDIT PLANNING AND EXECUTION – Planning and executing audits and special projects, including meeting with auditee management, documenting the control environment, documenting control weaknesses, inefficiencies, root causes, risks, and recommendations.
- AUDIT FINALIZATION – Finalizing audits, including conducting exit meetings and drafting audit reports.
- MANAGING RELATIONSHIPS – Meeting and interacting with key stakeholders and our co-source partner.
- LIASING WITH EXTERNAL PARTIES - Interacting with external auditors and/or regulators as required.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business, Information Systems, Information Technology, or a related discipline
- 5+ years auditing experience, with technology experience preferred and at least 1 year performing senior-level work; top-tier accounting firm experience highly desired.
- Professional certification/designation in auditing, security, or accounting-related areas, e.g., CISA, CISSP, ISO 27001 Lead Implementer/Auditor, CPA, CIA, CFE, CA or equivalent.
- Experience in asset management and/or banking industries, and knowledge of relevant regulations. Alternatives experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to perform reviews of various technologies and platforms
- Data analytics / data visualization experience (e.g., Tableau, Power BI, Business Objects).
- Continuous Transformation & Adaptability - Knowledge of and ability to understand, adapt oneself to respond to and proactively seek changes and innovation in the business environment to improve the competitive advantage of an organization.
- Results Oriented - Drives critical activities to completion. Ability to work independently and as part of a team with minimal supervision.
- Strategic Thinking - Applies organizational acumen to identify and maintain focus on key success factors for the organization.
- Partnering for Stakeholders' Success - Knowledge of and ability to work and think alongside stakeholders to achieve stakeholders' current and future aspirations and successes.
- Influencing - Knowledge of effective influencing tactics and strategies; ability to impact decisions within and outside own organization.
- Communicating Complex Concepts - Knowledge of and the ability to use summarization and simplification techniques to explain complex technical concepts in simple, clear language appropriate to the audience.
- Possibility to develop your career in a global environment
- Attractive location in the center of Poznań (New Market)
- Private Healthcare and Life Insurance
- Office gym
- MultiSport Program or MultiSport Cafeteria
- Investment Programs
- Learning resources (LinkedIn Learning, online and in-person trainings)
- Recommendation program (Employee Referral Network)
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Participation in international projects
- Possibility to lead or support charity events
- Onsite kindergarten and creche
- Onsite canteen, discounted prices